June 2013 to January 2014 (7 months)
Context: Elia operates the high-voltage (30 kV to 380 kV) electricity transmission system in Belgium. They needed me to create and/or maintain 19 applications to manage their business and the internal system.
- SharePoint 2010 development
- Update and create some charts components on their web page
- Create an application that enable worker to deactivate a power cabin by SMS to be able to do an intervention with a dashboard for the monitoring with WPF.
- Create an ASPX application with Razor, Tweeter Bootstrap and KendoUI to manage their projects.
- Be able to manage all the IT requests (new user, new material …) via a web page.
- Maintain an application for the electrical engineers and their providers.
- Maintain the organogram in old ASP.
- Create some web services that provides electricity forecasts (solar, wind …) and for electrical loads.
- Update the mobile version of their web site
- Create an application that use QRCode providing the information to generate the business card of an employee.
- Link Jira and TFS.
Environments: MS Windows Server 2012, MS SharePoint 2010, MS SQL 2012
Tools and methodologies: MS Visual Studio 2012, SCRUM