February 2015 to present
Context: Elia operates the high-voltage (30 kV to 380 kV) electricity transmission system in Belgium. They need a complex billing system based on Access Point to measure the amount of electricity they give to their customers and how much those customers put energy back to the network.
- Backend development for complex tasks in their measure, forecasting system and risk analysis.
- Frontend development with WPF, UWP, Xamarin.Forms
- Currently working on a core business application for Elia which is able to measure the consumption of a customer (B2B)
- Currently working on a core business application for Elia which is able to provide contacts and contracts for a customer
- Currently working on a core business application for Elia which is able to provide forecasting and risk analysis of the electric grid.
Environments: MS Windows Server 2012-2016, MS SQL 2012-2016
Tools and methodologies: MS Visual Studio 2013-2019, Agile – SCRUM, Lean, TDD, BDD
Technologies: C#, .Net Framework, .Net Standard, .Net Core, WPF, UWP, WCF, MVVM, MS Test, NUnit, Hangfire, Realm, MongoDB, …